Friday, November 4, 2011

A scarf I made some time ago....



A while back I posted this same photo and I said that you needed to get ahold of me for directions. This summer my friend told me that I never gave directions. So here they are:
You will need about 22 inches of knit fabric that is about 60 inches side. You can use old
t-shirts and piece them together or buy a piece of fabric, which I did for this scarf. You can use various colors if you like. Cut a 9", 7", and a 5" strip of fabric. Lay all three on top of each other and sew down the middle. Cut about 1/2 to 3/4 inch strips, cutting through all three layers and stopping about 1/2 inch from the sewing line. Do this on both sides. Throw it in the rinse cycle and then the dryer. There ya got it--a new scarf!!

No comments:

Post a Comment