Thursday, March 21, 2013



After two days of sending off for photo books, being up one night until 12:30 and the next night until 1:15, I thought I would share the one for myself that I hurriedly did last night.  The reason for the urgency was because of specials.  I made the book for Scott and Elise which is on the entry below on Shutterfly.  I made one for Chris and Lori on Picaboo.  Then I got a one day deal from Picaboo yesterday so I redid Scott and Elise's book to Chris and Lori's.  They are definitely two different websites.  I decided to leave the Shutterfly book on so you can see the differences if you make books yourself.  Each one has its advantages but I think I prefer Shutterfly.  
Anyway........I'll shut up about that.  The book shows photos of our time in Florida with the Huiskens from 2/28 to 3/7.  The Spronks were here 3/10 to 3/18.  We had so much fun, which I hope you will catch by viewing the book.  Enjoy!
The link to "Family Fun in Florida" is:
I also have done some books that I have not shared yet since I have not been blogging for awhile.  I made "Shopping is a Gal Thing" when Elise and Lori came for a shopping weekend to celebrate Elise's upcoming big birthday.  It's link is:
I love the one I made for Jerry and Jean about their dog, Molly.  The link is:
And if you are not bored yet, I wrote a story about cousins after our family was together at Chris and Lori for Christmas and New Year's Day.
Let me know if you looked.  It's great to get comments.  I can still learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment