Thursday, May 20, 2010




In an earlier blog, I wrote about the Advice Book that Davonne, Anita, and I are making. I thought it would be fun to share my March and April pages. The March assignment, given by Anita, was to include a photo of ourselves wearing a hat, rick rack, a four-leaf clover, and an envelope, I must admit I cheated a little on the envelope but I got no reprimands. I gave out the April requirements: Include somewhere or everywhere on your page the following items: a sheet of music, a picture from an old book or a postcard, and ribbon. You can use other what-nots, junk, soft hardware, or ephemera. I had always wanted to use that word-- ephemera. Just how does one pronounce that word? Even the dictionary does not offer much help! I need an audio dictionary.
Now I am working on the May page. Davonne's May instructions are simply flowers. I am pretty sure what I am going to do. I simply have to do it.

2 comments:

  1. So you haven't done the flower thing yet?? I think I know what I am going to do too, just don't seem to have the time. I am thinking still about June's advice, thinking it might be grass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the flower thing pretty much done. I just always seem to have paste issues but then I usually seem to come up with a happy little way to fix the accident. Hopefully, it worked. I'll check it out soon. Now on to the tree project. I have a plan. We will see how it works out. Thanks, Anita for not choosing grass.

    ReplyDelete