Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Perhaps you remember that at the beginning of 2010, I told how Davonne, Anita, and I were making an Advice Book. We have completed it and I want to share it with you. It has been both fun and challenging. Anita and Davonne have busier lives that I do and it requires time. I did learn that a page seldom turned out as I had thought it would. While working on the page, ideas lead from one direction to another and sometimes even the advice I was planning on using is not the one I end up using. When we exchange our pages, it is always an exciting time for me. I love getting a package with the new page. It is not as fun as it would be to do a project together, but it is a great way to stay connected and creative. This year we are doing quotes. Again, we share laughter and ideas. I will always love these two special friends and I love having a book that contains their creativity and their advice. The Slideshow of GOOD ADVICE is below.

1 comment: