Monday, March 1, 2010

Advice Pages





Two of my Edgerton friends, Davonne and Anita, and I decided to do an assignment this year. We are making a Book of Advice. We each do a page a month, making three as close to identical pages for each of us. We take turns assigning the subject matter. The January page requirements were to use a photo of yourself as a child, glitter, at least three buttons, a part of a dictionary page, and our advice of course. Davonne made up the February page requirements. We were to use a photo of yourself with your valentine sweetie, three or more hearts, stitching, a wrapper of our favorite candy, and our advice. It has been a fun challenge, the most difficult being to find a photo to go with the advice or the other way around. I have sent my advice page to both Anita and Davonne so now I am going public with my advice. My January advice is what I told Elise when she was a teenager and concerned about her hair and everything else about which teenagers concern themselves. February's photo was our valentine for 2008. The caption then was, "We've got eyes for you!" Well enjoy, and if you have any ideas to help me with my March assignment, here it is: a photo of me wearing a hat, a four leaf clover, an envelope, and rickrack. Anita assigned this one. I will be assigning April so I think I will make my page first and then send out the assignment! :-)
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment