Monday, March 29, 2010

Need to 'fess up!


In my post of me with the sandcastle, I need to confess that I plagiarized. I took the work of someone else and passed it off as my own. Actually, I thought you would know that I had to be kidding. I don't do sandcastles unless a child urges me to build one. So I don't suppose you would believe me if I told you I was building the one in the photo, right? It does look like it would be fun to go see the sandcastles in Cocoa Beach that are being built for viewing in early April.
Fran

2 comments:

  1. I wondered because you didn't have any sand on you, not even on your face or hands!! Of course, you are such a neat person that you could have built that whole empire of sand without getting on you knees. What did you do, bribe the kids who built it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No!! No one was around anymore. They must not have heard how fun it is to throw crackers on the sandcastle and watch the birds destroy it. That is what Shantelle, Cece, and I do everytime. It is great!

    ReplyDelete