Monday, April 8, 2013

The Best Day of My Life--for Ellie

I love this book about Ellie!  When she got it in the mail, she and her daddy read it.  She asked how does this person know all this.  Chris told her that I had written it!  "Well, it doesn't say, "Written by Mama" on the cover!"  After that I remember to put my name on the books I make!  I usually write, "Photos by Lyle and Fran Huisken.  Made by Fran."  Because Lyle is the photographer, most people think he makes the books.  He was the "Photo Maker," and I the "Photo Taker."  Now we both enjoy photo taking.  But I love the "Book Making" and writing.  This is a true story about Ellie and her babies.  Enjoy!

Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | Start your own Photo Books | Create custom Christmas Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment