Saturday, October 17, 2015

Seeking Him


Making photo books has to be my favorite thing to do. I usually make books about my grandchildren and their happenings.  Since 2009, I have been choosing a word for the year and realized how much I love words, mostly in a spiritual way.  When we lived in Edgerton, I was struck by the word, Hide.  We can hide from God or in God.  I asked our pastor, Gerrit Besteman, to do a message about Hide and Seek.  I led the singing with songs referencing the idea.  When a free book came my way, I did "Seeking You", knowing I would follow with "Hide Me".  The third one I made is "Found~Redeemed".  I thought a trilogy was nice but have now almost completed "Grow~Increase".  I primarily make them for myself and my family.  I am big on the idea of leaving a legacy, an inheritance.  Please enjoy viewing this book and reading the words that add to the effectiveness of the photo.
Click here to view this photo book larger
Click here to create your own Shutterfly photo book.

No comments:

Post a Comment