Sunday, November 22, 2015


God is faithful! I love when God shows me something to remind me of His greatness! While at Boca Grande, we especially enjoyed the sunsets over the gulf. Every evening God sends a sunset. Now one would think that is a good-enough-for-me sign of faithfulness but God has a way of pounding it home! Each evening, within moments of the sunset, just when one would think the show is over, an eagle flies in and lands on a large tree between the patio and the now-set sun. Unbelievable, a sure sign of faithfulness, but there is more! A second eagle arrives shortly, lands on a branch, and they chat just a bit. It is a sweet sound, one not expected from such a large bird. And then they just sit quietly for some time. Now isn't that great faithfulness? It is! But can you believe that Jerry and Jean have been watching this since they have lived in their home in Boca?
Got it, Fran? God is even more faithful than those two eagles! He is the forever I AM!
Beth Moore in Believing God, published in 2008, used Ps 74:19-20. “The world is in desperate need of true spiritual awakening, and believers are in desperate need of a fresh infusion of faith. Yes, we seek God primarily to find Him, not to see Him perform. But may He take His hand from the folds of His garment and show us His glory!”

I think God was asking me, “Got it, Frances? Really got it? I AM faithful!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment