Wednesday, November 11, 2015

"I'm gonna rock some tags-Got $20 in my pocket!" Actually had a little more. But what deals! When I bought the hat, I got a ticket for a free hotdog and soda-too early so got it on our way back. At one yard sale, a guy was grilling hotdogs and giving them away with a "God Bless Ya"! There were some kids doing a great job hollaring about their hotdog deal from a little Christian school so we paid $2.50 for two with a soda! You count 'em. We consumed our monthly ration of hotdogs in one day. Lyle and I had a fun 6 hours and enjoyed the scenery besides!

 A $1 jewelry box that I will chalk paint.
 A small piece of Belleek that I have always wanted-$1.
 Two small dishes, Japan, that enhance my centerpiece.
 Two great antique candlesticks with original crystals $2. Also small Bible for 50 cents.
Everyone can use another old Christmas box to tuck somewhere for a quarter. Marbles for a project for my daughter $1. A box with wooden puzzle pieces I plan to use for jewelry $1.50. And 25 cent ringbearer for a friend.
A hat I could not resist for $3 but we got a ticket for a hotdog and drink.
And our most expensive item-a rack of the best ribs ever for $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment