Thursday, April 8, 2010

Have fun checking out.....

Be sure to check out the sites I have posted on the left margin of my blog. One is Lyle's photo site. He keeps adding to the collection. The ones that he sells the most are of the Masters. He is hopeful for more sales this week because it's Master"s week. (I mention that for those of you who do not follow golf.) You can also go to Davonne's blog, A Work in Progress. She named it that because she always has a work in progress--even works in progress. Just this morning, I checked out Anita's blog and then connected to her web site, Lynita's. Check out the foo-foo and the jewelry bags. And she makes adorable mittens from old wool sweaters.
If it were Friends Day today, I would want hop on a plane, the kind that pulls banners behind it, and fly over Edgerton, MN and jump out for a cup of coffee and do some fun project together. We would laugh a lot because that's what we do! Shucks! When is Friends Day anyway?
Love ya! Fran

2 comments:

  1. Love ya too, Franny
    I think friends day is coming up, not too long now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you now have a piano which you can play anytime you want. I was a bit sad to see my beautiful glossy black piano leave its home with me, but just seeing how excited you were about it gave me a thrill. How wonderful to be a part of bringing music to a beautiful soul such as you!

    ReplyDelete